Government Capability Statement
Ed Castro Landscape, Inc. (ECL), incorporated in 1992, is an award-winning landscape firm and is one of the Southeast’s premier construction, landscape installation, maintenance, and horticultural service firms.
Our design build background and experience with municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential landscape projects is unparalleled in the industry. ECL has the experience, education, stability and diversity required for exemplary and proficient performance on all government contracts.
Our leadership, financial strength and experienced team members ensure ECL will provide superior technical services and cost effective solutions to governmental agencies. The Green Industry’s most complete software solution, Asset™ IT, is one of the centerpieces of our company’s success, allowing us to more easily estimate, manage, and oversee each project. A dedicated Contract Management and Compliance Team are in place for comprehensive support.
Our focus for each project includes the following:
As designers, we integrate your ideas and programs with an artful vision to create an environment that meets specifics, budget, and expectations while naturally enhancing the beauty of each site. Our talented landscape architects and landscape architecture graduates are recruited, trained, and retained to ensure that each project meets our high standards.
- Technical proficiency, budget adherence, pre-scheduling and scheduling against carefully monitored metrics.
- Utilization of proper equipment, selection of the precise team for each job, and leadership by technical and disciplined managers, anchors our broadly successful construction portfolio.
- We align and work with the finest craftsmen in the region and hand select only the best materials to skillfully install landscapes, garden parks, fountains, detailed structures, intricate iron gates, fencing and statuary with an enormous variety of aesthetic elements.
Our experienced and well-trained service team delivers results with the same care and focused intensity as our design team. A highly capable and experienced staff endeavors weekly to provide consistent and quality maintenance, ever mindful that long term attention is the key to a beautiful and thriving landscape.
Although there exists a certain pride and connection in maintaining an Ed Castro designed landscape, our maintenance teams are extremely flexible and skilled in servicing residential private estates, home owner associations, condominium and townhome grounds, commercial and light industrial office parks, campuses, municipalities and public spaces. With a staff that is experienced in multiple disciplines with years of industry knowledge, our service teams continually apply best practices to the craft of maintenance with distinction. Our comprehensive services include:
- Turf Grass Management
- Technical Pruning and Renovation
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Mulching and Bed Enhancements
- Water Management
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation Repair and Maintenance
- Seasonal Enhancements
Also offered upon request are detailed, eco-friendly organic applications which include environmentally sensitive fertilizers, amendments and plant supplements.
- We offer customized seasonal services including: seasonal color programs using the most adaptable annuals and perennials, technical pruning, lawn renovation, woodland management and retention pond services.
- This division is responsible for all small landscape projects that do not require engineering or construction services.
- We educate and train our horticulturists to provide proactive services, which creates an essential link from construction to proper maintenance.